Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekly: What Am I Playing?


Every Monday, I'll try to update what I've been playing over the last week on my (insert game system here).

This past week, I started off playing Crackdown on 360. It's a pretty nice game, if you're into being able to run around in a pretty open environment and kill people just because they're in your way. Is it a great game? No, but it's worth at least a rental. It also has with it an invitation to the Halo 3 beta testing, whenever that goes live.

I also played Worms on Xbox Live Arcade when it was released Wednesday. I never really got into Worms on the PC, as I was usually just into playing something else at the time. This is a pretty nice game, though, and the online multiplayer is fun. Costs $10, so if you're interested, be sure to try out the demo first.

Then, yesterday, I started playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 on the 360. So far, it's showing itself off as a must buy. If you liked the first GRAW last year, you'll like this one too. I definitely recommend it, and that's just based on the single player campaign. I have yet to try out the multiplayer component, but I hear it's supposed to be the best multiplayer on 360 yet. With as good as Rainbow Six Vegas multiplayer is, I'll be interested to play GRAW 2 online soon.

So, there we are...it's been a 360 kinda week. This week should have more GRAW 2 and a new entry, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, that will be released on XBLA this Wednesday.

No comments: