Friday, March 16, 2007

Down With the Sickness


So, it seems I've come down with some funky, "scratch the hell out of your throat so it hurts to breathe" bug...good times. Just what I wanted to kick start a fun weekend.

This has at least given me a chance to catch up on GRAW 2, which I haven't had the chance to play much of this week. I'm not entirely sure how far into it I am, because I have yet to get the achievement for completing Act 2. If I really haven't, and the game isn't just screwing me out of this achievement, then this is the longest freakin' act in a game EVER.

Oh well...the new Maxim came in the mail today, so at least I have a new magazine to keep me company while I try to force down some more orange juice and chicken noodle soup.

1 comment:

Jander said...

This tale is of moderate interest. Being sick sucks, drugs are good mkay?