Friday, March 9, 2007

So, here I am...

Jaxjaggywires checking in...and no, that is not my real name. In this blog (theoretically) you'll be able to follow my various misadventures. I will (supposedly) chronicle my journey through days and whatnot. I may even post a picture for others to mock, which I know people tend to enjoy doing.

The more likely scenario is that I'll forget I have this blog altogether, and the posts will have about, oh, 6 months between them (give or take). In the event that I actually remember I have this blog, I will try to keep it as up-to-date as I can.

In closing, screw Flanders.

2 comments:

Narraptor said...

At long last, I will finally gain insight into the identity of the mysterious Jaxjaggywires, one of the handful of people to ever comment on my blog. Hopefully, this mystery will unfold in an A.R.G.-like fashion, ala I Love Bees or The Lost Experience.

jaxjaggywires said...

Perhaps I could share my insight on the dreamworlds of others...like that one time I starred in a dream in which I was killed by a poisoned bullet. What kind of sick, criminal mind would conjure up such a fantasy? What, I ask you...what?!?