Monday, August 6, 2007

The Trip: Planning Stage


So, I've decided to take a trip. Seeing as I am quite the Florida Gators/Jacksonville Jaguars fan, and given that their respective football seasons are set to start post haste, I am going down to American's Wang to catch a weekend of fun.

The big news of this trip is that I'm actually flying down there...me, flying. Yikes...but, I decided it was the best choice to get down there. So, if something happens, this is the post you can point to where my life took a turn for the worse.

I will be flying down 9/6, visiting with family 9/7, driving to Gainesville for Florida v. Troy 9/8, attending the Jaguars season opener against Tennessee 9/9, and flying back home 9/10.

So, now that you know my itinerary, if you happen to be in the area that weekend, look me up...unless you're stalking me. Which you must be, because why else would you be in the exact place I am? Leave me alone, before I have to get another restraining order. I mean it...screw Flanders.

No comments: