Saturday, August 25, 2007

Guitar Hero...for reals, yo


So, I got my guitar this week (Monday, to be precise). Ever since, I've been playing around with it, trying out some tabs of my favorite songs just to see how far I have to go.

So, today after work, I decided to go get an actual tuner for the guitar. While at Guitar Center, I also picked up an effects pad, the DigiTech RP80. It's pretty sweet...lots of effects, and even some drum samples to keep beat with. The tuner also told me that my tuning was WAY off, so my guitar sounds much better now, so that was a wise $20 investment.

As far as my back is concerned, it's still hurting. It was doing better mid-week, and I thought I was close to being in the clear. Then, Thursday I wake up and can hardly move. Not good times...since then, it's gotten relatively better, but still hurting.

Anyway, that's been my week. I did buy Bioshock, and plan to get to it at some point over the weekend...but the guitar has taken all my free time.

1 comment:

Brian Hazzard said...

Hey sucks about your back, but...
Digital effects are fun, and should keep you interested for a while.