Friday, December 21, 2007

What Am I Playing? - Rockin' Out Style

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted about my gaming habit. Time to catch up...

Since it came out, my gaming time has been dominated by Rock Band on the 360. I've almost made it all the way through the expert tour on the guitar (expert on RB is definitely easier then expert on any of the Guitar Hero games). I've tried the drums a bit, but find that they will take a little getting used to. I have yet to try the singing, but will likely belt out some vocals once I'm able to get my friends together to play it with me. I feel a little strange singing out loud by myself...what would my neighbors think?

I've also played some Assassin's Creed on the 360, and it was pretty good. I need to get back to it, if I can ever surgically remove the RB disc from the 360 drive.

I'm hoping to get Mass Effect on the 360 for Xmas...I hear it's outstanding, and I'd like to check it out.

I guess there wasn't really that much to catch up on after all RE: gaming. Rock Band and Assassin's Creed...more to come.

Until next time, screw Flanders.

No comments: