Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Book of Faces...

So, this past Monday, I get an IM from Facebook which stated that a friend of mine from high school was trying to add me, and found that I had no account. This was true...I had somehow avoided the whole Facebook thing up to that point. However, seeing as someone seemed to be interested in talking to me, I decided to create an account.

If you're not familiar with the Facebook scene, it's a community site where you create an account and can generate a "friends" list from people you either know in person or know through the web. I must say, it's better than Myspace from what I've seen so far...I've caught up with a couple people I haven't talked to since right around high school graduation, so that's good.

Also, on Facebook, you can join various groups. I found a "Class of 1998" group for my high school, so I joined. Upon joining, I find a link to a video of our All Night Grad Party, which was the evening following our graduation. I have never seen this video, and was interested to see if I showed up in it. Of course, I did...I surprisingly didn't look too bad, if I do say so myself.

The whole video is pretty lengthy, so I haven't seen the whole thing yet...perhaps later.

Anyway, just thought I'd share...until next time, screw Flanders.

No comments: