Friday, September 28, 2007

Insert funny title here...

Wow, creative eh?

Anyway, figured it was time to throw a post up here...my ankle is almost back to health now, which is good. I'm still wearing a small brace, but hopefully by next week I can go back to just shoes.

On the gaming front, I finally broke open Bioshock, which had been sitting there, calling out to me from within it's shrinkwrap cocoon. So far (which is not very far), it's been pretty good. Also got in some GRAW 2 multiplayer with Jander...if only we could have actually finished that level.

Halo 3 is also calling to me, but I have resisted the urge to buy it for now...I have plenty of other things I currently own to keep me busy for the foreseeable future.

On the guitar front, I have been continuing my learning...slowly but surely, I'm getting better. I'm also looking to get a new acoustic. The one I have I got for Xmas a few years back from my folks, and it hasn't been great to play on...action is a bit too high for my liking.

On the sports front:
- Jaguars are 2-1 and on the bye this week...David Garrard hasn't looked horrible so far, and I hope that continues.
- Gators are 4-0 and at home against Auburn this weekend. 8 pm, ESPN...watch it! Tim Tebow = Superman. He's on his way to becoming the first sophomore to get the Heisman Trophy.
- Marlins are almost through for the years...they didn't do too well this season. Hopefully they get better over the offseason, specifically with regards to injuries and pitching.
- Panthers are about to start up their season. They are favored by some to win the division, so that's nice. Olli Jokinen for MVP!
- My fantasy football team is 2-1, facing Jander's team this week...should be an easy win ;)

That's it for the moment, I guess...if I think of anything else to write about, I'll let you know. Until then, screw Flanders.

No comments: