Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fantasy Football 07


In the middle of my pain trek, my league's draft was this past Monday. As always, it was done through ESPN. For the first time, however, it was free this year. Unfortunately, I think since it was free, they decided to make it not as good as years prior.

The main issue is with the draft itself. Multiple people were complaining about dropped connections, frozen Java app, and whatnot. This was not an issue in the past, so I'm forced to assume that ESPN kinda half-assed it this year with the freebie.

Anyway, in the end, here is my current team:
QB - Drew Brees, Matt Hasselbeck and Chad Pennington
RB - Rudi Johnson, Willis McGahee and Fred Taylor
WR - Lee Evans, Jerricho Cotchery, Muhsin Muhammad and Ernest Wilford
TE - Vernon Davis, Jason Witten
K - Josh Scobee
Def Player - Mike Peterson
Defense - Jacksonville, Oakland

Not too bad...happy with the QB and RB spots. WR I'm not too enthused with, but otherwise I'm good with my squad. Season starts tonight with my starting QB playing against the Colts. I'm hoping for a shoot out...

2 comments:

Brian Hazzard said...

You realize that you aren't a man when you look at a list of football player's names and don't recognize any of them except for Hasselbeck, and the only reason you recognize that is because his wife is on the view.... maybe I'm gay and I just don't know it.

jaxjaggywires said...

I don't know how you couldn't know you were gay...Jeremy and I spent the better part of 3 months telling you you were.

You think we were joking? You know we never joke about anything, dude...even when we're joking, we're not joking. That's how serious we are, man.