Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey hey hey

So, I've let another month+ go by without a post...sorry. A good bit has happened, so I suppose it's a good time to catch people up.

My girlfriend and I are into month three together, and it's been terrific. I just wish I could see her more, but her work in theater has her hours less then ideal. I'm a patient guy, though, and she's worth waiting for.

In my last post, I mentioned my lease is up on my apartment. Well, the news there is, I'm moving to a bigger apartment, and adding a roommate in the process. Those details have been finalized over the past couple weeks. This will be a very good situation, financially, because it will allow me to save a good bit off rent and utilities and whatnot, so my money issues just might be almost over.

On the weight loss front, I've hit a bit of a wall recently. I'm not putting any weight back on, which is good, but I'm not really losing anymore, which is not as good. I just need to find the right combination of things to allow me to get back on that track.

Over the past couple weeks, I've been helping my parents move into a new place. My back has been paying the price for that assistance, but I'm glad to help them out however I can. I've just gotten to popping Aleve again, but it's getting better...my sister and her family are coming up tomorrow to help finish the moving in, and then it will be done.

Onto work...I got a pretty decent raise last week. At least, better then I was expecting...so that's nice. Every bit helps, ya know? However, I've found myself having issues concentrating at work...I need to monitor that, and try to figure out a way to correct it.

I guess that's it...I've hardly played any games or anything like that in the last month, so there's nothing to really talk about there.

Until next time, screw Flanders...

No comments: