Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekly: What Am I Playing? - Rockstar Edition




So, I've been playing just one game this week. Well, two, if you include unpacking and sorting things as a game. I know I don't...

Anyway, when my 360 has been on, it's been Guitar Hero 2 exclusive. I'm working my way through 5-starring all the songs on medium at this point, and will then move on to hard. Over the weekend, my sister and nieces were in town, and my oldest niece was nice enough to get me the 'Long Road Ahead' achievement, which is the great achievement for failing a song on easy. So, that's on my permanent record now...huzzah. Oh well...it was 10 points for the ol' Gamerscore, so whatever.

This week, I expect more of the same...GH2 will play the major role in my gaming. However, I'll also try to give Boom Boom Rocket a try from Live Arcade. Oh, and more unpacking and sorting...

Until next time, screw Flanders...

2 comments:

Mister Bile said...

Let me know if you find any secrets to conquering the Fifth Fret. It still mocks me...

Narraptor said...

To quote the Front: "How come you don't post?!?!"

I have an office Guitar Hero competition coming up. I've never beaten a song in II on hard. I'd practice, but there's this little thing called Puzzle Quest.

It would take the awesome power of the '80s to draw me back in. If only something like that was on the horizon...

Holy fuck! "Only A Lad"???